- Specially designed for Traction OHE Protection. As per RDSO specs TI/SP/PSI/PROTCT/4050.
- Operating / Non Operating Zone user defined by means of Reactance (X) Blinder.
- Independent contacts for Trip, Annunciation & Tele Intelligent contacts.
- Programmable Ä-I – 1.0 Amp to 6.0 Amp (with minimum Trip Time of 70ms). Programmable Additional Time Delay of 00ms to 500ms in step of 10ms.
|Model||Functional Details||Cabinet Style|
|ADR219C||Vectorical Delta-I Type high reistive fault selective Relay||CSE-H-130|
Vectorical Delta-I Type high resistive fault selective relay. :ADR219C
ADR219C is second generation Numerical Integrated Feeder Protection Relay for Traction Application.
- Disturbance Recorder. 50 cycles of actual waveform of currents (45 pre-fault & 5 post fault) are captured & saved in the built-in memory with date time stamping, for analyzing fault.
- Separate Communication Ports for SCADA (RS485) as well as Local testing (RS232C)
- Fully communicable with IEC standard open protocol.
- Very low burden on CT (less than 0.2VA) and PT (less than 0.2 VA).
- Online display of R, X, V, I CB status and other digital and logical status.
- Continuous monitoring of module’s internal hardware and alarm generation in case of failure of any critical components.
- Large 20x4 LCD display for Parameter and setting display.
- Facility to synchronised Relay time with external GPS network.
- 10 Digital Output contacts for local alarm as well as tele-signalling.
- 9 Optically isolated digital status input for monitoring of status and avoid used of external relay logic.
- 100 nos of event memory, event such CB close, Trip, digital status change, relay pkp etc. All events are with date and time stamped up to 1ms.