- Specially designed for 25kV Shunt Capacitor Protection. As per RDSO specs TI/SPC/PSI/PROTCT/6070 (9/08)
- 2 Element (1 OC + 1 CUR) over current IDMT with Current Unbalance Relay.
- Breaker Failure detection.
- In-built CB trip circuit monitoring during close as well as open condition.
- large 20x4 LCD display for Parameter and setting display.
|Model||Functional Details||Cabinet Style|
|ADR221C||Numerical O/C + Current Unbalance Relay For Capacitor Bank||CSE-H-130|
Numerical O/C + Current Unbalance Relay For Capacitor Bank :ADR221C
ADR221C is second generation Numerical Integrated Feeder Protection Relay for Traction Application. It consist all the necessary protection and monitoring functions required for traction feeder.
- Disturbance Recorder. 50 cycles of actual waveform of voltage & current (45 pre-fault & 5 post fault) are captured & saved in the builtin memory with date time stamping, for analyzing fault condition.
- Separate Communication Ports for SCADA (RS485) as well as Local testing (RS232C)
- Fully communicable with IEC standard open protocol.
- Very low burden on CT (less than 0.2VA) and PT (less than 0.2 VA).
- Online display of R, X, V, I CB status and other digital and logical status.
- Continuous monitoring of module’s internal hardware and alarm generation in case of failure of any critical components.
- Facility to synchronised Relay time with external GPS network.
- 10 Digital Output contacts for local alarm as well as tele-signalling.
- 9 Optically isolated digital status input for monitoring of status and avoid used of external relay logic.
- 100 nos of event memory, event such CB close, Trip, digital status change, relay pkp etc. All events are with date and time stamped up to 1ms.