The ADR232A is a communicable 3 phase under over voltage relay with timer suitable for capacitor bank protection , VT supervision etc.
| ANSI ||Protection Functions |
|27 ||Under voltage protection for all 3 phases. |
|59 ||over voltage protection for all 3 phases. |
|Model ||Functional Details ||Cabinet Style |
|ADR232A ||Communicable Numerical 3 phase under over voltage relay. ||CSA-150 |
| || || |
Numerical UV/OV Protection Relay : ADR232A
- 3 Phase start connected, full under / over voltage protection..
- Programmable (Non- Volatile) Setting By local keys Back - lit LCD display for settings.
- Display of fault voltage / Load voltage.
- Wide Under voltage range – 45% to 100% (100% = bypass under voltage element).
- Wide Over voltage range – 100% to 155% (100% = bypass over voltage element).
- Design using DSP technology.
- Latching of fault value.
- Pass-word protection for setting.
- RS232C and RS485 Communication port.