ADR233A is a numerical differential transformer protection relay with dual bias characteristic for two winding transformer.
| ANSI || IEC ||Protection Functions |
|50 || - ||Dual Bias Differential Protection. |
|Model ||Functional Details ||Cabinet Style |
|ADR233A ||Communicable Numerical Differential transformer protection relay for two winding transformer. ||CSD-V-120 |
| || || |
Numerical 3 Pole Differential Transformer Protection ADR233A Relay
- Online display of Phase Current / Differential Current.
- Latching of fault current value
- High Speed operation.
- Operation is based on fundamental frequency value.
- Harmonics restrain for Transformer charging and CT saturation condition.
- Programmable Internal ICT (Interposing CT) ratio to match different transformers having different vector groups.
- Programmable dual bias setting.
- SCADA compatibility. IEC60870-5-103 protocol.
- Latching of Last 5 fault along with date and time stamp.
- 25 Cycle of disturbance record and 100 Event memory.