- Transformer Differential + Over Current + Restricted Earth Fault./li>
- 3 element Over current IDMT/DMT with instant trip./li>
- Programmable Starting Current & Dual Bias Characteristics
- Wide Bias Setting 10% to 50%
- Programmable Pick-up characteristic
- Harmonic Restrain for Transformer Charging & CT Saturation condition
- Instantaneous Protection with adjustable timer.
- Software base Vector group selection.
- Non Restrain Time delay backup protection
- Breaker Fail & Trip Circuit Supervision function.
The relay is designed using modular removable terminal, having CT sorting arrangement. This make very easy for removing relay for maintenance and calibration and testing. Most of the relays are multifunction and having large numbers of setting.
| Model ||Functional Details ||Cabinet Style |
|ADR233B (Basic Version) ||Transformer Protection Relay ||CSE |
|ADR233B (Enhanced Version) ||Transformer Protection Relay ||CSD |
|ADR233B (Modular Version) ||Transformer Protection Relay ||CSK |
| || || |
|ANSI Code ||Description |
|27 ||Under Voltage Protection |
|46BC ||Broken Conductor |
|46 ||Negative Phase Sequence Protection |
|50/51 ||Definite & Inverse Time Phase Over current Protection |
|50N ||Instantaneous/Definite Time Ground Over current Protection |
|51N ||Inverse Time Ground Over current Protection |
|64G ||High / Low Impedance Restricted Earth Fault Protection |
|50BF ||Breaker Failure |
|86 ||Lockout (Trip command) |
|87T ||Two winding phase differential Protection |