ADR233A is a numerical differential transformer protection relay with dual bias characteristic for two winding transformer.
||Dual Bias Differential Protection.
||Communicable Numerical Differential transformer protection relay for two winding transformer.
Numerical 3 Pole Differential Transformer Protection ADR233A Relay
- Online display of Phase Current / Differential Current.
- Latching of fault current value
- High Speed operation.
- Operation is based on fundamental frequency value.
- Harmonics restrain for Transformer charging and CT saturation condition.
- Programmable Internal ICT (Interposing CT) ratio to match different transformers having different vector groups.
- Programmable dual bias setting.
- SCADA compatibility. IEC60870-5-103 protocol.
- Latching of Last 5 fault along with date and time stamp.
- 25 Cycle of disturbance record and 100 Event memory.