ADR133A is a numerical transformer differential relay with dual bias characteristic for two winding transformer.
| ANSI || IEC ||Protection Functions |
|87 || - ||Dual Bias Differential Protection. |
|Model ||Functional Details ||Cabinet Style |
|ADR133A ||Non Communicable Numerical Differential relay for two winding transformer. ||CSD-V-120 |
| || || |
Numerical 3 Pole Differential Relay : ADR133A
- Online display of Phase Current / Differential Current.
- Latching of fault current value.
- High Speed operation.
- Operation is based on fundamental frequency value.
- Harmonics restrain for Transformer charging and CT saturation condition.
- Programmable Internal ICT (Interposing CT) ratio to match different transformers having different vector groups.
- Programmable dual bias setting.