- Specially designed for Traction OHE Protection. As per RDSO specs TI/SP/PSI/PROTCT/4050.
- Dual Slop characteristic for excellent through fault stability.
- Operation based on fundamental frequency value.
- Harmonics Restrain for Tx charging and CT saturation condition.
- Instantaneous Differential Current Protection.
|Model||Functional Details||Cabinet Style|
|ADR213B||Numerical Single Pole Tx. Differential Relay||CSE-H-130|
Numerical Single Pole Tx. Differential Relay : ADR213B
ADR213B second generation Numerical Transformer Protection Relay for Traction Application. It consist all the necessary protection and monitoring functions required for traction feeder.
- Disturbance Recorder. 50 cycles of actual waveform of currents (45 pre-fault & 5 post fault) are captured & saved in the built-in memory with date time stamping, for analyzing fault.
- Separate Communication Ports for SCADA (RS485) as well as Local testing (RS232C)
- Fully communicable with IEC standard open protocol.
- Very low burden on CT (less than 0.5VA).
- Online display of Primary current i.e. load current and unbalance current.
- Continuous monitoring of module’s internal hardware and alarm generation in case of failure of any critical components.
- Large 20x4 LCD display for Parameter and setting display
- Facility to synchronised Relay time with external GPS network.
- 10 Digital Output contacts for local alarm as well as tele-signalling.
- 9 Optically isolated digital status input for monitoring of status and avoid used of external relay logic.
- 100 nos of event memory, event such CB close, Trip, digital status change, relay pkp etc. All events are with date and time stamped up to 1ms.